PDA

View Full Version : Holiday leave during Corpsman school

MedicalWorker
04-18-2015, 07:16 AM
Hello, I go to boot camp on May 20th so I believe that I should be in a school during xmas, will I get leave during xmas and how much? I am trying to plan it with my girlfriend to come in town from brazil to spend xmas with me and my family. But I don't want to mislead her with any information, but we need to start planning now because the visa process takes a while

sweetmtn
04-18-2015, 09:29 AM
If I am correct and unless it has changed, A school is about 3 months long, you should be done with school before Christmas. However if you get to have C school it will depend on when it starts, but generally you get to have some leave between those schools...unless you are sent to your new command with no C school.

BonzerAsp
04-18-2015, 11:27 AM
Hello, I go to boot camp on May 20th so I believe that I should be in a school during xmas, will I get leave during xmas and how much? I am trying to plan it with my girlfriend to come in town from brazil to spend xmas with me and my family. But I don't want to mislead her with any information, but we need to start planning now because the visa process takes a while

We got two weeks of Christmas stand down in Pensacola. If you had it it on the books, you could take all two weeks off on leave. I only took 8 days.

MedicalWorker
04-20-2015, 05:51 PM
thank you for the responses