PDA

View Full Version : what can i expect at A school? Or Charleston in general?

sgvince22
08-30-2014, 07:54 AM
As far as the academic part of things, what kind of thing should i expect? Socially, when i have the chance to, What does charleston have to offer?

drego86
08-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Your question is very vague. You can expect schooling to take a good portion of your time. You'll have required study hours to complete.

There are plenty of things to do here. I'm sure you'll have no problems finding things to do.

sgvince22
08-30-2014, 09:32 PM
like what would my typical day by? wake up at blank, study "X" till blank, go home, eat out stuff like that

drego86
08-31-2014, 07:51 AM
You'll go through indoc first. Which can be anywhere from a week to a few weeks depending on how many other nukes they have yet to class up. You'll PT at least three times a week and depending on the time of year you arrive here it could be in the morning or afternoon.

Class will be every weekday from about 0700 till 1600. You'll get an hour break between that to go to chow. After 1600 you'll be able to do your homework and study. How long you have to study for depends on how well you do on each test.

Atom_breaker
11-27-2014, 05:15 PM
What Drego says about the classes is accurate. But as far as liberty goes it is very relaxed right now. And Charleston has so much to offer! My first day here a group of senior students picked me up and showed me around, everyone here is friendly.