PDA

View Full Version : Nuke coordinator

Atom_breaker
05-27-2014, 09:12 PM
Is it weird that I've been in DEP six months and haven't heard from my nuke coordinator? The last time I asked my recruiter about it he said that they were going through a turnover.. But that was a few months ago.

drego86
05-27-2014, 09:44 PM
In my experience it was normal as well. He would call every once and awhile and ask how things were going and ask the usual stuff. I talked to him on the phone right before I shipped to boot and that was it.

I don't know what he is supposed to do, but for me it just seemed like he was my second recruiter. So I wouldn't worry about it.

AramilX
05-27-2014, 09:57 PM
I talked to my nuke coordinator for the first time a week ago, and I signed my contract in September.

Atom_breaker
05-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Glad I'm not the only one. I was getting worried.

Atom_breaker
05-27-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm over here answering every random phone call just in case. I've "won" at least a dozen cruise ship trips, and have heard from what seems like every major health care provider. :rofl:

classified9
05-28-2014, 05:41 AM
I'm so dam salty you guys are leaving without me next week, I would kill to be on that plane to O'Haire lol

Atom_breaker
06-11-2014, 10:20 AM
I told my recruiter about this today, and he looked it up in some system where the guy has said he has been speaking to me every month... Still never heard from him. Hopefully I didn't start any trouble.

rbmorgan
06-11-2014, 11:07 PM
I told my recruiter about this today, and he looked it up in some system where the guy has said he has been speaking to me every month... Still never heard from him. Hopefully I didn't start any trouble.

I depped in back in January and I leave in August and just got my first call from my nuke coordinator yesterday. He just asked all the regular questions that you respond "no" to, just making sure you're still ready to ship on time. It was random so he might actually give you a call, sooner than later hopefully. But I'm sure that is normal.