NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Airmen (Airdales) > AT = AVIATION ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN, including ATI & ATO

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 09-04-2014, 03:03 AM   #1
jackkhan011

jackkhan011 is on a distinguished road
Default aviation maintenance school | aviation maintenance training

I did B.Tech and now I want to make my career in aviation so I want to get the list of colleges available courses for me aviation technician schools.
jackkhan011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 01:48 PM   #2
Chris300zx6

Chris300zx6 is on a distinguished road

IF you are in So cal area then I would advise you to take Airframe and Powerplant at a community college its way cheaper and I have been hearing bad things about AIM and Crimson on ripoffreport. Not sure if they are just mad students who didnt study or pass, but id rather not even invest if on the off chance it is a ripoff.

If not in socal then there are plenty of community colleges around you that should offer A&P Just keep searching.

I was about to go to school for A&P while waiting for my waiver to go through to help me more with getting my desired rate of AD. But, since I got news that it may be quicker than anticipated, I may not take the course. It's roughly and usually around 2-2.5 years of schooling for the whole program.

Good Luck
Old 09-23-2014, 01:01 AM   #3
jackkhan011

jackkhan011 is on a distinguished road
Default FAA A&P Certification | GI bill training | veteran training

thanks chris. i choose crimson technology for my carrrier. they are provide good teaching for airframe powerplant certification, FAA A&P training..
jackkhan011 is offline   Reply With Quote