NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > DEP & Bootcamp > Bootcamp

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 05-13-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
Craig
Administrator

Craig has disabled reputation
Default Just a short list of what you should bring to bootcamp -

Just a short list of what you should bring to bootcamp.

Make sure you get enough sleep before you gets to GL. You'll be glad you did. You will be up for a long time the 1st couple days.
Make sure you bring:
- An address book with everyones address and telephone number.
- Bank account infomation. Most kids will just open a Navy Federal Credit Union checking/saving account.
- If you have a shot record try to get it into your medical record prior to it being sealed. (This may/maynot prevents you of getting all the dang shots)
- Bring another copy of your shot record with you.
- Bring a calling card. Write down the number in your address book, in case you lose it. Make Damm sure the calling card is ACTIVATED before you arrive!
- Make damm sure you warn your parents about the 15 second phone call that you will make when you arrive in GL. This call will freak them out if they don't understand it's only 15 seconds long. This call will be your last one for a while.
- Everything you wears, will be either shipped back or given to the goodwill. My recommendation is to wear all throw away clothes that you don't want, and just give they away. It saves money on shipping. Shipping comes out of your paycheck. Remember, warn your parents about "The Box", tell them it's the way the Navy has to show you're starting a new life and all the crap in "the Box" is the part of your old life.
- Bring a Cell phone that has been charged up. You can use it all the way up until you get to the USO at the Chicago Airport.
- As morbid as it sounds, another thing you to do need to do is figure out who gets your death benefits in case something happens to you. Most kids will split it up between the Parents 50%/50%. You also needs to know if both parents die, then who is next on the list. (ie maybe a sister for 100%)?
Yes, these are the things that no one ever thinks about. So nows the time to talk about real life things and how people need to prepare....... Within 2 days of arriving, you have to make these decisions.
- Bring is at least $25 in CASH! That way you can get something to eat at the airport when get to Chicago! Once get to GL, you don't want to be hungry.
- Buy alot of the "Forever Stamps",
- You can also have a small religious medal.
- A small Bible.
- Birth certificate, if married also:
- marriage certificate
- birth certificate of all dependants
- and a copy of you spouses drivers license for the medical insurance sign up.
- You should also get a durable power of attorney for health care and an health care directive. That way, god forbid, if you get hurt you can find out whats going on and you know just what life saving/ prolonging measures you want. Again, this is not to frighten you, you are an adult now and these are the things you have to prepare for.
- A watch.
- Wedding ring

Lastly, invite your parents here to NavyDEP. We have alot of knowledge about all that will happen to you.
That's all I can think of now... Please add more things you think you should bring to this thread....

Last edited by Craig; 10-20-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:56 AM   #2
Spook22

Spook22 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for this man. I was wondering about the shot records myself. However as I understand it, it will not stop you from getting all your amazing awesome happy fun shots.

Spook22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
NavyMom2007

NavyMom2007 is on a distinguished road

If you take a Bible, you can write all your addresses in the back and skip the address book. Don't forget to write a short note to your parents or loved one while you're on the plane. Slip it in your pocket so they have a short note that you're going to be okay and that you appreciate them. Believe me, "the box" is searched for such notes or at least clues as to the final minutes before you seal it up. Oh, and tell your parents if your pants legs are rolled up, it's because you didn't have time to roll them down after getting measured for boots. I thought for sure that Andrew had been in trouble for wearing baggy jeans. One final thing, make sure your boots fit. We've heard of Recruits suffering the entire time because they didn't want to speak up. Not good!

PIR 03-30-07 http://www.photoshow.com/watch/zX8Zq9Cv

NavyMom2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:20 AM   #4
Brooketut7

Brooketut7 is on a distinguished road

We just had a meeting with three Chief Petty Officers, a Captain, and two Officers, and the Officers said that when you go to boot camp you only need copies of your marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc. I've read that you need to actually have the originals. Which one is right? I'd much rather just take copies and keep the originals safely at home if I can.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:21 AM   #5
Craig
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooketut7 View Post
We just had a meeting with three Chief Petty Officers, a Captain, and two Officers, and the Officers said that when you go to boot camp you only need copies of your marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc. I've read that you need to actually have the originals. Which one is right? I'd much rather just take copies and keep the originals safely at home if I can.
Copies only. Do not bring orginals... If they want to investigate it, then let them investigate it.

Old 05-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #6
asailorswife

asailorswife is on a distinguished road

What Craig said.. Copies. You don't need originals, and if they say you do, tell them to get it themselves.

Sarah

asailorswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
sweetmtn

sweetmtn will become famous soon enough

Well, to be safe, you could have your copies certified..
________
COACH HANDBAGS

Last edited by sweetmtn; 05-08-2011 at 03:51 AM.
sweetmtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #8
navymom24

navymom24 is on a distinguished road

My kid literally threw EVERYTHING in the box. The only thing she kept was her drivers license and calling card. Take a moment when your there and try to collect your thougthts while their screaming at you. KEEP the things you want. lol

She said she was so freaked that she didnt want ANY trouble and just dumped everything...toothbrush, everything in and including her wallet, and her addresses. She said afterwards she realized what she had done.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind." ~ Dr. Suess
navymom24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #9
MCSN Carpenter

MCSN Carpenter is on a distinguished road
Default If you need glasses......

Something that fails to make every list I look at - for people who wear contacts, BRING GLASSES TO BOOT CAMP!

You will be issued glasses after being there about a week or two, but until then you will only be allowed to wear your civilian glasses - not contacts. I have seen so many recruits go through hell because they couldn't see or read anything that first week......
MCSN Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
Craig
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSN Carpenter View Post
Something that fails to make every list I look at - for people who wear contacts, BRING GLASSES TO BOOT CAMP!

You will be issued glasses after being there about a week or two, but until then you will only be allowed to wear your civilian glasses - not contacts. I have seen so many recruits go through hell because they couldn't see or read anything that first week......
Very good!!! I totally agree with that.... Sometime the most obvious are the things we totally forget about....

Old 09-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #11
Logicalchaos02

Logicalchaos02 is on a distinguished road

If you cant see without your contacts in and you dont have glasses, they let you wear your contacts until you get your glasses. I know at A school I had to have a certified copy of my birth certificate to go overseas. Just a thought.

Live free or die hard.
Logicalchaos02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #12
Shortone1286689

Shortone1286689 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMom2007 View Post
If you take a Bible, you can write all your addresses in the back and skip the address book. Don't forget to write a short note to your parents or loved one while you're on the plane. Slip it in your pocket so they have a short note that you're going to be okay and that you appreciate them. Believe me, "the box" is searched for such notes or at least clues as to the final minutes before you seal it up. Oh, and tell your parents if your pants legs are rolled up, it's because you didn't have time to roll them down after getting measured for boots. I thought for sure that Andrew had been in trouble for wearing baggy jeans. One final thing, make sure your boots fit. We've heard of Recruits suffering the entire time because they didn't want to speak up. Not good!
That's good to know. I ship 20110907 and while my parents are both completely supportive, I just know Mom's silently freaking out that I'm leaving. I kinda look forward to leaving her an "I'm alive and well" note.
Shortone1286689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #13
Craig
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortone1286689 View Post
That's good to know. I ship 20110907 and while my parents are both completely supportive, I just know Mom's silently freaking out that I'm leaving. I kinda look forward to leaving her an "I'm alive and well" note.
To me, I think it is cool to do that.... It shows respect....

Old 08-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #14
BobH

BobH is on a distinguished road
Default What size address book?

Hello all,
Lurker here, thanks for everyones posts! My son is shipping Sept 19 and I'm starting to make a list for him to bring. What size address book would be best? This might depend on how much personel space they can lock-up. (Do they have lockable space?) Where does their DL, SS, and Birth cert get stored? Is a small 2x3 better or a 5x7 work better for the address book? Would they ever put this in their pocket? Also, would making a color copy of his SS card be a good idea?

Thanks,
-Bob
BobH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #15
LT Guppy

LT Guppy is a splendid one to beholdLT Guppy is a splendid one to beholdLT Guppy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobH View Post
Hello all,
Lurker here, thanks for everyones posts! My son is shipping Sept 19 and I'm starting to make a list for him to bring. What size address book would be best? This might depend on how much personel space they can lock-up. (Do they have lockable space?) Where does their DL, SS, and Birth cert get stored? Is a small 2x3 better or a 5x7 work better for the address book? Would they ever put this in their pocket? Also, would making a color copy of his SS card be a good idea?

Thanks,
-Bob
Address Book - the smaller the better, and I think (I'm not positive though) it actually has to say "Address" on the cover.
SS gets mailed home. I don't remember what happens to DL and Berth cert... And, they need originals not copies.
LT Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:22 AM   #16
Beau.B

Beau.B is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy2010 View Post
Address Book - the smaller the better, and I think (I'm not positive though) it actually has to say "Address" on the cover.
SS gets mailed home. I don't remember what happens to DL and Berth cert... And, they need originals not copies.
So they need originals for your stuff, and copies for your dependent's stuff?
Beau.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #17
Craig
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobH View Post
Hello all,

Thanks,
-Bob
You want a small one at Walmart, Black or Blue. Preferable Black. 2x3 make it small. 5x7 will be shipped back. I would make the SS in black. Yes, they have a lockable space, but it is small.

Old 09-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #18
Craig
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau.B View Post
So they need originals for your stuff, and copies for your dependent's stuff?
Do not bring originals. Only copies. If they needed the originals then the recruiter would have asked for them. You don't want the originals at boot camp....

Old 09-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #19
asailorswife

asailorswife is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Do not bring originals. Only copies. If they needed the originals then the recruiter would have asked for them. You don't want the originals at boot camp....
I second that. Tim told them if they needed originals, they could wait on them or just go out and get them. He was fine, and actually, we're some of the only people I know that didn't have ANY pay issues while he was in boot/a-school.

Sarah

asailorswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #20
Beau.B

Beau.B is on a distinguished road

Sorry to be redundant, but even my social security card should be a copy? I was under the impression I would at least have to bring that as an original.
Beau.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:54 PM   #21
LT Guppy

LT Guppy is a splendid one to beholdLT Guppy is a splendid one to beholdLT Guppy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau.B View Post
Sorry to be redundant, but even my social security card should be a copy? I was under the impression I would at least have to bring that as an original.
My husband took his original social security card and mailed it back with no issues.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #22
CTNDepper

CTNDepper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy2010 View Post
My husband took his original social security card and mailed it back with no issues.
That's what I'm wondering, even if I took originals (my recruiter told me originals) wouldn't I be able to just ship them back home in The Box? They wouldn't need them after the first couple days right?
CTNDepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:11 PM   #23
LT Guppy

Not necessarily in "the box" (you will pack that pretty much right away), but yes, you'll have a chance to mail everything home. Just make sure someone at home knows to be looking for the envelope.

ACTIVE DUTY SAILORS - Click here to have your account verified
Old 12-29-2011, 02:19 AM   #24
SailorShan

SailorShan is on a distinguished road
Question

New here...so Im getting things started..got the major hurdles out of the way and now I am scheduled to take my ASVAB on Jan 12th. Not so nervous this time around...took it 4 years ago. Im ready to enlist, im excited. My concerns are the haircutting..how bad is it in BC? I have naturally curly hair, so the shorter it is...the more like a puff ball its going to end up being..haha! Also, Ive seen photos of recruits in bc and some are a lil on the heavier side...im just trying to figure out why I am having such a difficult time enlisting...do my recruiters think im just trying to blow smoke and waste their time? Not my plan....I want to enlist. So...any study tips for the ASVAB, i know its basic knowledge. Any tips on weightloss? ANd any tips in general to a 26 year old who is going to enlist....thanks all! Nice to meet those of you who reply<3
SailorShan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:40 PM   #25
tomahawk777

tomahawk777 is on a distinguished road

SailorShan,

I wish you all my luck losing weight. I'm 23 and just enlisted 20111130 for the nuclear field. The ASVAB was hard for me, and I'm a good test taker and have a college degree in teaching engineering. There were a lot of mechanical questions, like a picture of gears (which way does gear 4 turn if gear 1 is going clockwise) and odd questions that give you a bunch of broken apart shapes that you need to figure out fit together into the final shape on answer A,B,C, or D. I used 3 pages of paper to work on math problems. When I took the test I finished the test (and personality test) approx 40 minutes after the last person finished there's - about 30 minutes after the 2 hr test window. The test admins at MEPS didn't give me any problems for taking so long. BTW, they made me take a 120-question personality type test after the ASVAB. It was horrible because my brain felt cooked already and now I had to pick from only two ridiculous choices, 120 times before I got to eat lunch. Talk about a bummer I didn't see coming! AND I never knew the outcome of the dang test. What was that even for?

A few months ago I had a local enlisted recruiter not keep his word on a time to sit and talk with him, so I went to another recruiter, which worked out a lot better I think. Maybe shopping around recruiters is your best bet? Note: there's a ton of paperwork, copying, and faxing involved before you get to MEPS. Have your original and SIGNED high school and college diplomas/transcripts, birth certificate, license, social security card, etc.

I was at the maximum weight for my height the day before MEPS, so my bro & I did some drastic stuff. I worked out in many layers of shirts/sweats (at home and at the gym) and then stayed in the clothes, wrapping me in a sleeping bag and many blankets to "bake" me for a loooong time to lose water weight. I didn't eat anything the day & half before and during MEPS and drank almost no water. I didn't eat breakfast at the hotel before MEPS and took the ASVAB and all the medical tests on an empty stomach and dehydrated, BUT I was 4 1/2 pounds under the limit and felt so happy. I DO NOT recommend this strategy (which is used by some high school wrestlers to get into a certain weight class quickly) unless it is a desperate situation like mine. Note: the medical technician that weighed my batch of guys (all cold in underwear only) was really nice and actually let a chunky guy who measured too big around the waist, & a super skinny guy 12 pounds too light, continue through MEPS with a verbal warning to be fit for ship date. I don't know how common this is, but it makes me think I would've been fine around max weight that day at MEPS.

I've lost 50 pounds since May 2011 by changing my eating habits and running on the road/elliptical/treadmill semi-frequently. Keeping track of minutes/mile helped. You must run at least 6.67 mph to make the mile and half requirement in the 12min 30sec requirement, so run on a treadmill at least at 7 mph for as long as you can. The BIGGEST hurdle was food. I learned that I was eating too big portion sizes and too much fatty extras, like ranch dressing, extra cheese, mayo, etc. I learned a little from Weight Watchers, like eat all the mustard you want on a sandwich, just add some salt&pepper & maybe vinegar/oil instead of "lite mayo," and just eat healthier and smaller portions and less often. I've learned that I won't starve to death before the next meal, even though my stomach tells my head I will. It's lying! My stomach has actually shrunk due to eating less so I feel full with less food than I used to eat. Eating at restaurants is kinda bad because you can feel obligated to finish your huge plate. Cut out all pop and candy. Diet pop is a lie because the aspartame sweetener will prevent you from losing waist fat (it was really hard for me to stop drinking so much Coke Zero, but I did it for the Navy!) My mom put a big piece of paper on the fridge that read "NAVY OR SWEETS" in huge font. That really helped remind me not to raid the fridge anymore. It's still hanging up and still helping me stay focused. Try joining a local gym/YMCA? I did and it has been helpful.

Keep up the good work. You will make mistakes but that's okay. Give it your best. Don't be discouraged. Think about all the people who are happy for you for following your dreams. Watch Navy documentaries/programs or books on the Navy to keep yourself motivated. Make navydep.com your homepage and keep current on discussions. The more it's in-your-face the easier it will be. Out of sight, out of mind, right? My recruiter wants me to be at least 10 pounds below maximum so when I ship there's no way I'll be too heavy.

One more thing, watch the Recruit Training Command (bootcamp) videos on this site, they'll tell you a lot!

Hope I've helped,
Tom

Last edited by tomahawk777; 12-29-2011 at 05:32 PM.
tomahawk777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #26
NavyNuke2012

NavyNuke2012 is on a distinguished road

Don't you need to bring your ACTUAL social security card?

And will the "passport card" that is good for driving across the border into Canada or Mexico work as my picture Id? My drivers temps expired and I really didn't want to get them renewed, and if the passport card won't work, I'll prolly just get a State Id, it's cheaper.
But the card has my picture, DOB, DOI, DOE, all that good stuff.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #27
blakem0127

blakem0127 is on a distinguished road
Default Address book?

so in this day and age there can be many interpretations of an address book. I know i have had small ones, like the mini marble note books, to an excel spreadsheet...

What is actually permitted?? a sheet of paper with typed addresses or do you actually have to have it in a book?
blakem0127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #28
sweetmtn

My boys took a small address book that was the size of a credit card and 1/4 inch thick. It fit there drivers lic, debit card, SS card inside with a rubber band around it...they were allowed to keep those that way. Oh and I put a book of stamps inside they were allowed to keep as well.

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #29
Laworlo

Laworlo is on a distinguished road

Will they allow you to keep your wallet?
Laworlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #30
prop827

prop827 is on a distinguished road

Yes, you keep your wallet in your A&B drawer, and you get to take it out only when you go to do paperwork and you need proof of identity (like getting military ID, etc), and when you get to go to the NEX. Otherwise it sits locked in your A&B drawer 24/7
prop827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #31
Otis Flywheel

Otis Flywheel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Don't forget to write a short note to your parents or loved one while you're on the plane. Slip it in your pocket so they have a short note that you're going to be okay and that you appreciate them. Believe me, "the box" is searched for such notes or at least clues as to the final minutes before you seal it up.
So the RDC's WILL search our clothes for notes or they WOLNT? I was wanting to send a letter home but if I could possibly get in trouble for doing so I wolnt.
Otis Flywheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #32
Laworlo

What about a watch? What type of watch would they allow?
Old 03-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #33
Laworlo

Oh, and also, my aunt wanted to buy my a shoe shining kit. Would they allow me to keep that?
Old 03-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #34
prop827

prop827 is on a distinguished road

Watch must be black and if you get to wear it depends on RDC's. Some RDC's allow them for all recruits, most only allow those in a leadership role (RPOC, AROC, MAA, Yeoman, ETC) to have them, and in those cases they are REQUIRED to have them. As for a shoe shine kit, you won't get to keep it so don't bring it. Shoe Shine kit is part of your initial issue on night of arrival, and you all have the same kit. They are picky about that. If you go to buy more shoe shine at the NEX later on, you can only buy the brand and type that came with your initial issue kit. If you buy something different (like say, parade gloss instead of regular polish) and your RDCs find it, that's contraband and you will be in trouble.
prop827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:24 PM   #35
military bratt

military bratt is on a distinguished road

Do we need SSC and Dependant sscs?
military bratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #36
Drearyn

Drearyn is on a distinguished road

you need a copy of them but they should be in your file you bring with you. double check with your recruiter that they are in there.
Drearyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:27 PM   #37
LT Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drearyn View Post
you need a copy of them but they should be in your file you bring with you. double check with your recruiter that they are in there.
You need originals or certified copies of all documents, not just photocopies.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #38
Drearyn

Drearyn is on a distinguished road

oh good to know because my recruiter told me the copies they already had was all i needed
Drearyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #39
asMA1001

asMA1001 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you take a Bible, you can write all your addresses in the back and skip the address book. Don't forget to write a short note to your parents or loved one while you're on the plane. Slip it in your pocket so they have a short note that you're going to be okay and that you appreciate them. Believe me, "the box" is searched for such notes or at least clues as to the final minutes before you seal it up.
Wait can we stuff a note in the box or no? Or is it not recommended ?
asMA1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #40
savphoto

savphoto is on a distinguished road

When I went through, I just wrote quick notes on the inside of the box itself. Nobody stopped or questioned me.
savphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #41
Auridan
**Active Duty**

Auridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond repute

What NM2007 meant was that the box is searched by your loved ones when they get it, as they're looking for any clue about what was going on with you just then. Of course, not everyone does that. My mom took my phone out of the box without realizing the battery was taken out and also in the box, and never noticed until she took it up with her for my graduation.

If you do want to send a note, have it written beforehand, because you won't have time to write one when you get there (or you'll get screamed at for doing so). Or scribble a quick line on the box.

If you're not happy with it, fix it, because ain't nobody gonna fix it for you.
Auridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #42
asMA1001

asMA1001 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auridan View Post
What NM2007 meant was that the box is searched by your loved ones when they get it, as they're looking for any clue about what was going on with you just then. Of course, not everyone does that. My mom took my phone out of the box without realizing the battery was taken out and also in the box, and never noticed until she took it up with her for my graduation.

If you do want to send a note, have it written beforehand, because you won't have time to write one when you get there (or you'll get screamed at for doing so). Or scribble a quick line on the box.
Thanks! I'll make sure to do that for my parents
asMA1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:44 PM   #43
sweetmtn

I might suggest that if you want to send a note home...write a letter on the plane or sometime earlier..then put it in the pocket of your clothes you are sending home. This you can do well before you have to strip down and it will already be in your pocket.

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-07-2014, 12:13 PM   #44
Toxickiba

Toxickiba is on a distinguished road

sorry for bumping an old thread but i have an odd question i *think* i already know the answer too.

Im not religious in the slightest so I see no reason for me to bring a bible. I still want to bring a small book with me (fits in my palm) to hold everything, would it be alright if its a sketch book? I draw to relieve stress and I was wondering if it would be allowed?
Toxickiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:43 PM   #45
LT Guppy

They may not let you keep it. But you will get a stationary set you could sketch in.