NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Cryptologic/Intelligence (Spooks) > IT = INFORMATION SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN (IT, ITS)

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 12-11-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
Kmf9182

Kmf9182 is on a distinguished road
Default IT Rate info

Hey there guys new to the site ... I'm shipping out 20140612.... I was looking to see if anyone has some more current information on the IT rate anything at all just trying to start a discussion? Maybe how the schooling is or day to day life...
Kmf9182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #2
saltysailor

saltysailor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmf9182 View Post
Hey there guys new to the site ... I'm shipping out 20140612.... I was looking to see if anyone has some more current information on the IT rate anything at all just trying to start a discussion? Maybe how the schooling is or day to day life...
The IT A school life is pretty easy. Go to class 9 hours a day for 5 months. If you get a C school it's a little rougher. It's a lot of information to take in, but it's doable. College level study skills will help you.
saltysailor is offline   Reply With Quote