NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Special Warfare > ND = NAVY DIVER

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 11-24-2015, 12:13 AM   #1
great_white_nei

great_white_nei is on a distinguished road
Default Rolled Back while in DEP

i received my ND contract back in August. I was ready to ship and while setting up my 14 day to shipping PST i got a call from my NSW mentor saying i was being rolled back due to a failure to clear my clearance. He reassured me it was not to do with not being eligible for clearance but most likely the failure of some one submitting it with enough time. My question is, is it common for someone to be rolled back for something like that or should i be worried my contract is a risk?
What are the reasons one can be rolled back in DEP?
Also i was rolled back 6 months. I'm not sure if that's common with ND contracts.
any answers would help,
thank you
-FS La Plant
great_white_nei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:51 AM   #2
Auridan
**Active Duty**

Auridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like he gave you all the answers you're asking for, other than how common this is, which frankly isn't important information because it won't change your case either way. Your basic choice is between trusting or not trusting your mentor. I'd go with the former, since not trusting him is only going to frustrate you.

If you're not happy with it, fix it, because ain't nobody gonna fix it for you.
Auridan is offline   Reply With Quote