NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Airmen (Airdales) > AW = NAVAL AIRCREWMAN (AWO, AWF, AWV, AWS, AWR)

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 02-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
Kristen

Kristen is on a distinguished road
Default Great video of NACCS

http://youtu.be/tAzCiAEsRg0

I really enjoyed this video, its a little long but very entertaining.
"It takes a little courage, and a little self-control. And some grim determination, If you want to reach the goal. It takes a great deal of striving, and a firm and stern-set chin. No matter what the battle, if you really want to win, there's no easy path to glory. There is no road to fame. Life, however we may view it, Is no simple parlor game; But its prizes call for fighting, For endurance and for grit; For a rugged disposition that will not quit."
Navy SEAL Masterchief
Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:20 AM   #2
dascolbert

dascolbert is on a distinguished road

And today, I learned what NACCS stands for. I did all that stuff in boy scouts. ;)
Old 02-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #3
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

The video won't play on my iPhone, but I'll try to check it out later on a computer and let you know if anything in the video has changed.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #4
PacificSunrise

PacificSunrise is on a distinguished road

Still not available on mobile, oh well..
PacificSunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #5
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Completely forgot about this video... I watched it and can say this is 98% current and shows you exactly what you'll be going through at NACCS. I'm in class 1319 with Sgt. Green and Sgt. Alcala... graduate Thursday!

Only change to the school since 1242 went through is that they no longer do the life raft evolutions in the bay... you'll still do exactly what they showed, but in the survival pool with the helo dunker. Since the uploader is a Marine, he also skipped the parachute training you'll get if you're fixed-wing. Since you're RSS, Kristen, this video is everything you'll do... no parachute training.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #6
Kristen

Kristen is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for clearing all that up I really appreciate it.
"It takes a little courage, and a little self-control. And some grim determination, If you want to reach the goal. It takes a great deal of striving, and a firm and stern-set chin. No matter what the battle, if you really want to win, there's no easy path to glory. There is no road to fame. Life, however we may view it, Is no simple parlor game; But its prizes call for fighting, For endurance and for grit; For a rugged disposition that will not quit."
Navy SEAL Masterchief
Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote