NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > DEP & Bootcamp > Bootcamp

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 12-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
AyeeYoAP

AyeeYoAP is on a distinguished road
Default Retainers, legal stuff, and any last minute advice?

I leave for RTC on Wednesday and I wear a retainer. I know im supposed to bring my retainer case but would i be allowed to wear it while in RTC?

Also, I got a ticket for not signaling while turning while in I was in DEP. I went to defensive driving and my case was dismissed. I'll be bringing a copy of the dismissal paper with me to RTC. Is this a good idea since I'll have an extra background check bkuz of my rate?

Also is there any last minute advice anyone could give me? I ship out on Wednesday and I'm a little nervous!

Thanks in advanced
AyeeYoAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
AnthonyG

AnthonyG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyeeYoAP View Post
I leave for RTC on Wednesday and I wear a retainer. I know im supposed to bring my retainer case but would i be allowed to wear it while in RTC?

Also, I got a ticket for not signaling while turning while in I was in DEP. I went to defensive driving and my case was dismissed. I'll be bringing a copy of the dismissal paper with me to RTC. Is this a good idea since I'll have an extra background check bkuz of my rate?

Also is there any last minute advice anyone could give me? I ship out on Wednesday and I'm a little nervous!

Thanks in advanced

Not sure about the retainer, but ABSOLUTELY bring your copy of the paper. You should notify your recruiter too. It's a big no-no to have them find something that wasn't disclosed originially even if it's something as mundane as a traffic stop.

You'll be fine! Don't overthink, make sure you can shut up, and do your best. Think, if the next guy can do it, so can I.

:D
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
AVSailor

AVSailor is on a distinguished road

Idk about the ticket.

But do not bring your retainer. You are not allowed to have it or wear it.
AVSailor is offline   Reply With Quote