NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Constructionmen (Seabees) > CM = CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 01-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
AdamsProudWife

AdamsProudWife is on a distinguished road
Default CM details

If anyone is ever interested in the CM details, like schooling and what they actually do in batallian, please feel free to ask my husband and me! I can ask him any questions you may have and he can tell you all about the A school experience etc.
AdamsProudWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
navyboy2323

navyboy2323 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsProudWife View Post
If anyone is ever interested in the CM details, like schooling and what they actually do in batallian, please feel free to ask my husband and me! I can ask him any questions you may have and he can tell you all about the A school experience etc.
i join the navy and my rating is Cm,can you please give me some information about this rating.
navyboy2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
bez03

bez03 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsProudWife View Post
I know there is a greater chance of seeing combat in the seebee community, I just want to mentally prepare myself if I have to go on patrol or something. Did your husband ever have to pick a gun and go into combat as an CM.
bez03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #4
kforbs126

kforbs126 is just really nicekforbs126 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bez03 View Post
I know there is a greater chance of seeing combat in the seebee community, I just want to mentally prepare myself if I have to go on patrol or something. Did your husband ever have to pick a gun and go into combat as an CM.
It's pretty likely. They get combat training from Marines.
kforbs126 is offline   Reply With Quote