NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Cryptologic/Intelligence (Spooks) > CTR = CRYPTOLOGIC TECHNICIAN COLLECTION

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2014, 04:43 PM   #1
killashadow16

killashadow16 is on a distinguished road
Default CTR Questions

I've read over the threads and lots of great info that I can tell my family. First let me introduce myself. My name is Josh and I am currently 25 but will be 26 in Dec. I ship out to RTC in July. Iam currently working on my BS in Community health and Wellness with a minor in Biology. I plan on working on my Masters in Epidemiology while in the Navy. Hoping to put in for an officer packet once I'm in. I am not married yet and I have no children. I also am going to put in for E-3 once I get my degree in May.

My questions are:
  1. what can I expect to expereince in Boot and A-school as an E-3 if there is any difference than an E-1?
  2. How long would it be till I would be tested for E-4?
  3. Due to not being married or having kids, I will most likely be looked at the have OUTCON assignment, correct?
  4. What would changed if I got married? When would be the best time(s) to get married? (planning sometimes around or after A-school.)
  5. When would be the best time to put in to Commission?
  6. If I get commissioned, would I still have to stay in Intel?

Note: Any other info would be greatly apprciated that I could relay to my family and my GF.

V/R
Joshua
killashadow16 is offline   Reply With Quote