NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > DEP & Bootcamp > Bootcamp > Back From Bootcamp

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 02-03-2016, 10:49 PM   #1
Rach4USN

Rach4USN is on a distinguished road
Default Just graduated!

Hello all! It is great to be back! I graduated from div 912 on 29 Jan and I'm in A-school now in "sexy meridian". If anyone has any questions about RTC or he 900 divisions feel free to ask and I'll try and answer to the best of my ability!

"You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it."
Rach4USN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:44 PM   #2
YN2(AW)Williams
**ActiveDuty**

YN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! Say hi to Chief Sloan, Mr. Jacoby, and HT1 for me. Watch out for HT1's workouts, he is dedicated to making sure every sailor has a perfect beach body. If you have questions about Meridian, feel free to ask me!
YN2(AW)Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:57 AM   #3
JayMaple

JayMaple is on a distinguished road

Heheh i was div 058 been out of RTC since jan 08 just doing barrack support from 2330 till 0700 everyday (not weekends) but i am in Florida
JayMaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:05 PM   #4
Rach4USN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PringleMan View Post
Congrats! Say hi to Chief Sloan, Mr. Jacoby, and HT1 for me. Watch out for HT1's workouts, he is dedicated to making sure every sailor has a perfect beach body. If you have questions about Meridian, feel free to ask me!
HT1 is awesome, actually...I rather enjoy most of our instructors (DC2, MM2 and AT2 are awesome!) Granted we don't class up until the 29th, it hasn't been that bad. THU is a pain and im seriously not looking forward to doing it for so long but that's just life!

Old 02-17-2016, 06:57 PM   #5
YN2(AW)Williams
**ActiveDuty**

YN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond repute

Try to get a job in the gear locker. You basically just sit in there and issue stuff all day. If admin needs some cases of paper you load it on to a dolly and cart it out to them. Other than that you do a 5 minute inventory on printer ink in the morning and afternoon, then you are done. SUPER easy.
YN2(AW)Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 06:46 PM   #6
Rach4USN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PringleMan View Post
Try to get a job in the gear locker. You basically just sit in there and issue stuff all day. If admin needs some cases of paper you load it on to a dolly and cart it out to them. Other than that you do a 5 minute inventory on printer ink in the morning and afternoon, then you are done. SUPER easy.
I finally classed up today! We actually found out Friday that we'd be classing up and today we moved to an actual classroom. I didn't have to do the gear locker...or much cleaning because I helped out in MSD with DC2, MM2 and AZ2...rather fun stuff and their stories are great!

Old 02-22-2016, 08:46 PM   #7
jabONE
**Active Duty**

jabONE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach4USN View Post
I finally classed up today! We actually found out Friday that we'd be classing up and today we moved to an actual classroom. I didn't have to do the gear locker...or much cleaning because I helped out in MSD with DC2, MM2 and AZ2...rather fun stuff and their stories are great!
Congrats, there are alot of cool instructors in Meridian. Granted i was staff over at the clinic so it was alot different for me than you as a student but most of the instructors are cool. blacktemplar is in Meridian as well right now i believe unless he has graduated already. If you are ever at medical, tell them HM3 Baron, soon to be CTN3 hopefully says hi. lol

CTN2 Baron
jabONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:33 AM   #8
DGladhill

DGladhill is on a distinguished road

It doesn't necessarily pertain to RTC but, will I be able to take a small carry on bag ( laptop sized'ish ) on my flight out of Great Lakes?
Graduated ATT: 20160708

Currently enjoying sunny ole P-cola!
DGladhill is offline   Reply With Quote