NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Cryptologic/Intelligence (Spooks) > CTN = CRYPTOLOGIC TECHNICIAN NETWORKS

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 03-18-2014, 02:45 PM   #1
darkguard

darkguard is on a distinguished road
Default CTN A school - pcs orders

Just wanted to through this out for any married ctns to be. The course is long enough that your family is authorized to move which means you wont get FSA. I was missinformed at meps and didnt try to move family andnow im too close to graduation. They also change housing allowance to pensacola and you have to file paperwork to get that fixed (I thought this was why I lost fsa and would get fixed at same time which is why I didnt catch it) hopefully this will help someone else not miss out.
darkguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:11 PM   #2
Nicknyte
**Active Duty**

Nicknyte is a name known to allNicknyte is a name known to allNicknyte is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkguard View Post
Just wanted to through this out for any married ctns to be. The course is long enough that your family is authorized to move which means you wont get FSA. I was missinformed at meps and didnt try to move family andnow im too close to graduation. They also change housing allowance to pensacola and you have to file paperwork to get that fixed (I thought this was why I lost fsa and would get fixed at same time which is why I didnt catch it) hopefully this will help someone else not miss out.
This was a bit hard for me to read, but I understand what you said completely. Make sure you work on get back any backpay that was missed due to this error. As an hopeful IT/CTN, I will take heed to your warning, as I am also married. Thanks, and good luck.

NUKE WAIVER SIGNED: 20140904
SHIPDATE: 20150128
GRADUATION: 20150206
ASCHOOL GRADUATION: 20150925

Let me know if you have any questions on the pipeline! -ETN3 Nicknyte
Nicknyte is offline   Reply With Quote