NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > DEP & Bootcamp > Bootcamp

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 08-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
warehimer33

warehimer33 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up GREAT BOOT CAMP VIDEOS!

My recruiter told me about this girl, Plasmaspeedos, who used to do nail polish tutorials but joined the Navy and now vlogs about her boot camp experiences. He said her videos are spot on with the boot camp info! These videos answer so many questions and you can also ask questions through comments on YouTube. Here is a link to her first boot camp video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iNEk...6&feature=plcp

Just watch this first video then search around her page for others. I'm a guy and I don't even mind the weird little girly outbursts and such. She's a little quirky and weird kinda like Jenna Marbles but she's also pretty funny and informative. I think these videos will really help answer the little questions people have about boot camp. ALSO, they are resent(like June 2012) so they are relevant! Enjoy!
warehimer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #2
maggio1994

maggio1994 is on a distinguished road

Watching videos of people after they get back from boot camp is fun. You get to hear funny stories, and you learn a lot. There's a lot of videos like this. I haven't seen this girl before but i'll watch them when I have some more free time.
maggio1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
warehimer33

warehimer33 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, she's really informative and kind of funny at the same time! I love these kinds of videos.
warehimer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #4
Xenon

Xenon is on a distinguished road

I watched most of her videos before I went to bed last night. They are really helpful. I am glad she explained how the jobs inside BCT worked.
Xenon is offline   Reply With Quote