NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Cryptologic/Intelligence (Spooks) > CTM = CRYPTOLOGIC TECHNICIAN MAINTENANCE

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 01-27-2016, 02:26 AM   #1
gopacgo12

gopacgo12 is on a distinguished road
Default Childs Teacher Retired CTM

So today I had let my children's school aware of my plans of leaving for Boot Camp in May just in case they start acting differently. My sons teacher is a retired CTM (did 25+ years) and was a great source of knowledge. I am really excited after talking to him and it's great that my son has him as a teacher since he was able to explain things and how it's going to be for a few months after I leave. He does a combination class and said he will keep an eye on him next year and if he need any questions answered his teacher would be more then happy to explain things and what I am going through to him so he can understand. But yeah so excited to leave in May.
gopacgo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:04 AM   #2
JayMaple

JayMaple is on a distinguished road

Nice and congrats your lucky not being there during winter. I slipped on ice alot when i was at RTC from nov12-jan8
JayMaple is offline   Reply With Quote