NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > DEP & Bootcamp > Bootcamp

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
nick93

nick93 is on a distinguished road
Default Bootcamp Medical Exams

Okay so I have looked on the other threads on here about p-days and medical exams and got mixed answers. Some people say that the medical exam is just filling out the same packet from MEPS and you dont even have to take any clothing off except for the PB shot. Just eyes ears stuff like that, with a dental exam included. Others say that they are going to strip you down and its much more in depth than the MEPS physical.

So my question is which one is it? Are they going to strip me down and check everything like what was done at MEPS trying to find any way to throw you out or if you pass MEPS do they just re-check somethings and call you FFD? Are they going to search for scars and check joints and get all crazy?

And one last question.... what happens the day you ship out and go for the follow-up physical at MEPS? Please don't tell me that I have to do everything over again....
nick93 is offline   Reply With Quote