NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > DEP & Bootcamp > Bootcamp > Back From Bootcamp

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 12-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
Bingle

Bingle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGB View Post
Cool. Good to know! It would be cool to go to C school in my opinion. The more knowledge the better!
Yeah it should be nice, I want to get out of pensacola already.....5 months will be just over 6 months when I leave.
Bingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
AnnaGB

AnnaGB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingle View Post
Yeah it should be nice, I want to get out of pensacola already.....5 months will be just over 6 months when I leave.
Does Pensacola suck or are you just over it by now?
AnnaGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
Bingle

Quote:
Does Pensacola suck or are you just over it by now?
It just got old. Didn't expect to be here for 5 months. It's a big drinking town and I'm only 19 so it limits what you can do. There is still plenty to do but got old for me haha.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #4
AnnaGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingle View Post
It just got old. Didn't expect to be here for 5 months. It's a big drinking town and I'm only 19 so it limits what you can do. There is still plenty to do but got old for me haha.
That sounds like my hometown lol. Not a damn thing to do if you're not 21.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
Bingle

Quote:
That sounds like my hometown lol. Not a damn thing to do if you're not 21.
Yeah, kinda sucks. I know plenty of people risking it, but this is a huge military town, never know who they guy next to you could be or could be related to. Was at bath a body works, the girl who worked there, started talking to her. Found out her dad was a Marine Capt. >_>
Old 12-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
itsmoogle

itsmoogle is on a distinguished road

I came here in Pensacola Sept. 29 as an AT-O. I just recently classed up for ATT (ATT > AWAT > STRAND) and it involves a shit ton of math. Hope you took physics and other math classes. Everything is taught on the computer, which sort of disappoints me. It's a shitty ass program, too.

Anyway, yeah I heard that strand PT is...deadly. I over exaggerate. lol. I'm sure you'll do fine as an AT/AE. I didn't even know I was an AT-O til I came here.

By the way, your rate is considered as an AIRMAN. Not seaman. Pensacola is a big drinking town. Just don't drink please. It's not worth being separated or whatever. It does get boring here after a while. Been here almost three months... Kind of sucks.
itsmoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:37 PM   #7
AnnaGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmoogle View Post
I came here in Pensacola Sept. 29 as an AT-O. I just recently classed up for ATT (ATT > AWAT > STRAND) and it involves a shit ton of math. Hope you took physics and other math classes. Everything is taught on the computer, which sort of disappoints me. It's a shitty ass program, too.

Anyway, yeah I heard that strand PT is...deadly. I over exaggerate. lol. I'm sure you'll do fine as an AT/AE. I didn't even know I was an AT-O til I came here.

By the way, your rate is considered as an AIRMAN. Not seaman. Pensacola is a big drinking town. Just don't drink please. It's not worth being separated or whatever. It does get boring here after a while. Been here almost three months... Kind of sucks.
What is STRAND? ATT? AWAT? All I know about is the becoming AT or AE which I won't know until later.