NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Airmen (Airdales) > AW = NAVAL AIRCREWMAN (AWO, AWF, AWV, AWS, AWR)

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2016, 05:32 AM   #1
Haydaman712

Haydaman712 is on a distinguished road
Default AIRR and your dream sheet.

Hey guys.

I was originally signed as AIRC in October. However my ship date isn't until this upcoming June so I figured I'd go the extra mile and get my AIRR contract. I've been to a few PST's with a Navy Seal Chief and my progress is solid. I have no doubts I'll have the contract within 2 months. Also since I went to college but chose to go the enlisted route over officer, I'm going to start out an E3 and become an E4 upon graduation of NACCS. (Don't know if this affects anything)

My question to the helo wet guys is this: Does your dream sheet have a higher chance of being fulfilled if you're a special operations rate? I'm aware that your dream sheet has a good chance of not being what you actually get. My dream is to be stationed in Rota, Spain. But does the scarcity of the operators within your rate negatively or positively affect where you're stationed?
Haydaman712 is offline   Reply With Quote