NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Nuclear Program (NUC) > NUKE = NUCLEAR POWER FIELD

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 03-26-2014, 10:53 PM   #1
rbmorgan

rbmorgan is on a distinguished road
Question Nuke Phases

Does anyone know how long each phase took to reach during A school. Such as phase 1 to phase 2 and so on? I know every A school is different however I was hoping to get a nukes say in it.
rbmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:13 AM   #2
drego86

drego86 is on a distinguished road

It takes four weeks to advance to the next phase. That's assuming you pass every inspection and can pass every prt. Also, the time spent in indoc does not count towards the four weeks to advance to phase two.
drego86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:40 PM   #3
NavyNate

NavyNate is on a distinguished road

Yeah usually around 4 weeks, however if you do not pass a PRT or if you are a dirt bag you will not phase up. You may also be phase stripped due for getting in trouble as well. I've seen it happen quite frequently. You can also get phased down in Power school for missing of musters, watches, and dirt bag behavior.