NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Cryptologic/Intelligence (Spooks) > CTI = CRYPTOLOGIC TECHNICIAN INTERPRETIVE

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 05-05-2014, 07:17 AM   #1
classified9
**Active Duty**

classified9 will become famous soon enough
Default The dreaded DLAB tomorrow...

I haven't posted in about a week, been taking my sabbatical from the site after losing my NF contract last week - but I'm doing alright!

Has anyone taken the DLAB recently? I'm taking it tomorrow morning and wanted to see who has recent experience with it. I have gotten a lot of feedback already and I'm feeling pretty good about it, I just like to know as much about these things as possible. Thanks in advance.

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." - Jimmy V
classified9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:27 AM   #2
futureSPOOK32

futureSPOOK32 is on a distinguished road

I took it march 27th, got a 98 or a 99 I can't remember but you need a 100 to pass. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE DIRECTIONS lol, and don't skip the slides to quick or you'll miss something, if I wouldn't have skipped a page of directions I would've passed -__- But don't sweat it too bad, it's really not that difficult. It's just a made up language, gives you the grammar rules one by one and then keeps adding stuff on. And if you don't pass like me you have to wait 6 months.
Best of luck to you! :D
Old 05-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #3
TBBURKE

TBBURKE is on a distinguished road

Took it last month, got a 117... Found the listening to be rather easy since it gives you the rules thoughout, no memorization required. The pictures at the end were tricky but definitely doable if you just think about it.
TBBURKE is offline   Reply With Quote