NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Nuclear Program (NUC) > NUKE = NUCLEAR POWER FIELD

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2014, 11:41 PM   #1
Nicknyte
**Active Duty**

Nicknyte is a name known to allNicknyte is a name known to allNicknyte is a name known to all
Default Interesting help needed regarding Sub Vol

So here is the scenario:

I went up to MEPS to sign a contract. They gave me (non-nuke) MM (Sub Volunteer). It was mainly a placeholder contract they gave me until I was possibly awarded a NUKE contract, where they would change my rate. I only signed it so I could get DEPped in and if things went south, I'd change my rate or just leave DEP.

I got word that my Nuke Waiver was approved, and I am stoked on going to school (as an old, soon to be, 26 yr. old grandpa), but I don't want to sub vol unless I am required to do so.

In short, when I am due to sign my contract once more, am I required to sign up for Sub Vol again, does the old Sub Vol contract take carry weight into this new contract, or can I just say No this time over? Thanks again.

NUKE WAIVER SIGNED: 20140904
SHIPDATE: 20150128
GRADUATION: 20150206
ASCHOOL GRADUATION: 20150925

Let me know if you have any questions on the pipeline! -ETN3 Nicknyte
Nicknyte is offline   Reply With Quote