NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Professional Apprenticeship Career Track Program (PACT) > PACT Seaman (SN)

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 03-05-2017, 02:16 AM   #1
Brownbear

Brownbear is on a distinguished road
Default Pqs at bootcamp?

Hi wanted to know how the pqs works at rtc. From my understanding is that the pqs is taken a few days into rtc. What i wanted to know is does your recruiter need to sign off on the start guide we received from meps to qualify to take the test at rtc or can you take it regardless of completing the start guide? If anyone can give me some info on this I'd appreciate it.
Brownbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 02:02 PM   #2
BonzerAsp
**Active Duty**

BonzerAsp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownbear View Post
Hi wanted to know how the pqs works at rtc. From my understanding is that the pqs is taken a few days into rtc. What i wanted to know is does your recruiter need to sign off on the start guide we received from meps to qualify to take the test at rtc or can you take it regardless of completing the start guide? If anyone can give me some info on this I'd appreciate it.
It has been 2.5 years since I've been to RTC, but if my memory is right, you take the test like 2 weeks after you get there. Everyone takes it and no, your RDC does not need to sign your START guide. The only time I ever saw those were in DEP. You just have to pass the test (Super easy) and pass your first PFA there.

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."
President George Washington

BonzerAsp is offline   Reply With Quote