NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > DEP & Bootcamp > Bootcamp

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2014, 03:08 PM   #1
YNS_KP

YNS_KP is on a distinguished road
Default Packing for RTC

Hello all! I have a few last minute questions. I just filled out my 7-day recert at my recruiter today. However, I only have one more day before I fly back to NYC (were I enlisted and where I am shipping out from), so I am trying to get all my loose ends tied up with my family in MN.

I am packing a small bag to get me by in NYC, knowing that most of it will be shipped home when I get to RTC. My question is what can my family bring to my graduation that I could take with to A-school. I know I can't bring my cell phone back to RTC after Liberty is over, but I can have it in A-school right? If so, they would mail it to MS for me. What else would have to be mailed to A-school?

Summarized question: I am backing for RTC. I want to make two piles: one for my family to bring to graduation and another to send me to A-school. What goes where?

Thank you!
YNS_KP is offline   Reply With Quote