NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > DEP & Bootcamp > Bootcamp

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
rac

rac is on a distinguished road

I guess I am more indifferent. If I don't feel like being homesick, I will avoid calling. If I feel like making my mom stress more, I will call her. I don't really have anyone besides my parents or friends to call, so it's kind of pointless to add calling privileges for me.

I fix airplanes sometimes. I know everything there is to know about absolutely nothing.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

I question the logistics of even making this happen. It took 2-3 hours out of our training day to make a phone call at RTC because we had to march to the NEX and use the phone center... we also had to juggle time between us and our brother division to make the calls, since there weren't enough pay phones.

We almost didn't get to make our "I'm a Sailor now" call because there were too many divisions that had run Battle Stations with us at the same time... one of the divisions ended up doing something stupid, so they lost their call til the next day.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Closed Thread