View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 12:46 AM   #39
Bingle

Bingle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by John213AV View Post
From what I understand from a friend who just went through A school as an AT, you do get a dream sheet. If your the top of your class you will get to pick what u want for orders. So you wil see that if you want to be in San Diego and work on a helo, then pick that order.

If your not at the top ( I think top 1-3 get to pick) then you will get out into whatever is available that closest fits what you wanted.

Make sense?
This is basically how it works, but it's still needs of the Navy. Not all orders will be available when you finish class. When I finished it was mostly hawkeyes and f18 that were open.... I got lucky and got the e-6b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamchriswest View Post
Oh alright, makes sense. Ima try my hardest to be in the too cause i dont want to end up with something i dont like. I really dont want to get fixed wing but if it happens it happens.
Sorry for slow reply, I haven't been on here in a while. haha..
Well as far as getting what you want....getting even 1st place in the class doesn't even mean you will for sure. There are only so many orders to each place and most of the time they good ones are gone haha.
Bingle is offline   Reply With Quote