View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 01:44 AM   #31
Bingle

Bingle is on a distinguished road

So sorry about not replying. Working a side job and the navy takes up a lot of my time. As far as working out goes, check the threads on here already I don't know much about physical fitness so I'm not going to try and act like I do.

In A school you'll learn a bunch of pointless stuff, unless you go I level. Then you'll actually have to remember a lot of it lol. As long as you pay attention in class you should have no problem getting through the class. Never be afraid to ask for help or go to the extra class time after everyone is out. Yeah, you might miss a little liberty, but knowing your stuff can pay off with possible E-4 if you finish top of you strand class (that means more money $$$$$xD).

As far as being wary of putting yourself in a situation you know nothing of.....don't expect A school to help you with that. I went from A school to working on my plane (I have a 3 month hold before I start class). You will be greatly messed with by the petty officers in the shop. They will try to get you to fall for so many jokes. Just put yourself out there and try to learn everything. That's what I did, and I get more respect from them then the other airman that has been there 4x as long as I have.
Bingle is offline   Reply With Quote