View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 12:52 PM   #2
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahhhtelllll View Post
Hello all, I am currently an HN waiting for my CWAY window (March 2016) so I can opt to convert to CTN. Been doing a lot of research into CTN, still can not find a solid answer to the following question... As a sailor who is cross rating, will I be given my final duty station orders at the same time I get my JCAC orders OR will I be doing the whole 'dream sheet' fiasco during A-School? I would love any and all feedback, thank you!
Rate conversion can be a messy process. Once you're given your conversion, I would email your detailer and ask him what they want to do. Really it could go a few different ways, but my guess is that your final duty station would be written into your orders, with JCAC as an intermediate destination.

Again, just contact the source via email once you've made the switch over and they should be able to tell you.

/r
CTT1

Last edited by FlyNavy; 10-19-2015 at 01:27 PM.
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote