View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:02 AM   #39
LENNY0861

LENNY0861 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHolySOul View Post
Today's "bootcamp" is a JOKE, RTC is what they call it. Easy mode, I WANT CHALLENGE, ADVERSITY, AND SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE ME PUSH MYSELF. I honestly do not see that happening physically in boot, maybe a little mental adjustment but that's about it... their minimum is like 40 something 1-2 minutes? JOKE. These people need to be prepared for a warring nation. Battle stations, because there are so many countries that want us DEAD. Seriously.
if you think you are that tough and want it hard why dint you join the Marines?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnKPpNArrdg

that's the first day, and it gets really bad from there. The navy is the easiest of the services for boot camp, it used to be the air force when it was 6 weeks basic, I was in the af. the air force now thinks its the army and switched up basic to 8 weeks, and the get a m16 from day one, the army is still the army, pretty ruff training. marines 12 week course nuff said. Navy run a mile and half in 15 minutes? I have 5 stents in my arteries and can do it so before you criticize how easy it is and complain about phone calls home. if you want to call then call if not then dont but don't say its cake because more than likely u guys will be first in line for the phone at boot camp