View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 01:05 PM   #22
Bahrke

Bahrke is on a distinguished road
Default My experience

Whats up guys, Haven't been on for awhile. Thought I'd I'd stop by to throw in my 2 cents on the AECF training pipeline. I left for bootcamp 11Dec12 , graduated 08Feb14 ( Year ago today ) .. Once I crossed the street to Great Lakes I had to wait almost 2 months before I even started ATT. This was really common at that point in time.. ATT was just about 10 weeks for us. I'll say it now FOCUS on what you are learning. It's crucial to understanding your job as a whole and passing advancement tests. After ATT I waited a week and started A-School that lasted I believe around 11 weeks. I graduated around the 25th of September 2013. I was then put on the usual hold before C-School for all FC's for 3.5 months, and reported to Dahlgren, Virginia on 06Jan14 and started class for FCS/400Hz on 13Jan14. I am set to graduate 11Jul14 .. Good part is I get to take the E5 exam in March.. without my Aegis NEC .. (Better quota). Hope this helped! Got any questions about the rate, Great Lakes, anything at all please e-mail me at cody.bahrke@gmail.com!

FC3 Bahrke
Bahrke is offline   Reply With Quote