View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #14
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laworlo View Post
That a great watch Haasino. I would be cautious to bring that expensive of a watch. Yes, it will be in your A&B Drawer, and I'm not saying don't bring it. I am just saying guard it with your life. Try not to let your shipmates know you have it. All it takes is you accidentally leaving your drawer unlocked and bam, it's taken. You will get it back, because you will tell your RDC, and they will beat the living SHIT out of everyone (IT) for it. So, just be cautious. I was sure glad I had it, nice reminder of home.
Thanks, man! That's exactly why I'm hoping to take it, even if I can't wear it... every time I open my A&B Drawer I'll see it and be reminded of my family. And thanks for the warning... I'm already unfortunately aware that you can't always trust your fellow service members in the military... be it RTC, A School, or in the fleet, I'll always be cautious of leaving valuables unsecured.

On the topic of valuables... do they make us ship our wallets home in the box, or do those go in our A&B as well?

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote