View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:54 PM   #4
classified9
**Active Duty**

classified9 will become famous soon enough

Yeah I mean I made an 84 on my ASVAB and took and passed the NAPT. I wouldn't stress it too bad, I think this kind of case is rare.

I'm just putting this out there for everyone who has already DEP'd and has an NF contract. I'm not trying to scare you or get you paranoid, just letting you know what is actually happening so you are aware. I'm one of the more active guys at our station, I'm not just some random dude on the internet speculating. I'm telling exactly what happened.

I'm just hoping that I don't get delayed too bad because I just had to have a sit down with my boss. My last day in my civilian job was supposed to be May 7th (a week from tomorrow, bummer right), I'll be around a little longer than that - glad they haven't replaced me yet. That's what makes all of this sting a little more, the fact that I was supposed to leave in a month and have been waiting since October. Not to mention the fact that from March to September of 2013 I was waiting on OCS selection boards. I have been waiting forever and as long as I have my civilian job I'm cool with waiting longer I just want to get a good rating.

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." - Jimmy V
classified9 is offline   Reply With Quote