View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
notcoreyclark

notcoreyclark is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by calie89 View Post
**All of my experience is on the FC side of things. ETs were on a different barracks/on a different schedule from us, so I never really spent much time with any**

You will start in ATT for a few months, learning basic electronics. ATT is on a day schedule, 0700-1600.

Then, you will go on the A school. ET's will be on a night schedule starting in January, from 1600-2300. FC's will start day schedule in Jan as well. Right now, FCs are on nights and ETs on days.

ATT is all computer based. Training modules, and computer led "labs" with the instructor there to guide you through and make sure you are on schedule.

A school is mostly computer based training, with more instructor input. You have a lecture for every module. As an FC, we had 4 labs, which were each a few days long.

As for preparing, you really don't need to. They will tell you everything you need to know. The only thing you could do is look up some of the NEETS modules for basic electronics to help get an intro for ATT. But, like I said, they will tell you everything. You time would probably be better spent preparing for bootcamp knowledge (CoC, general orders, rank and recognition, etc) and preparing for PT, and try to get that outstanding on every PRT.
Thanks for the info. Very helpful.
notcoreyclark is offline   Reply With Quote