View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #14
calie89

calie89 is on a distinguished road

I am in FC "A" right now. FC "A" is 15 weeks. I can't really speak for ET "A" because I don't really talk to any of the ETs. They are on days and we are on nights.

ATT for FCs was 10 weeks and ETs have 11 weeks (I think). ATT is...terrible. If you have an AA, you will probably be bored out of your mind, like I was. I have a bachelors degree. The hardest part was how unbelievably slow we went.

But, as for C school, that depends on what NEC you get. Right now we are picking orders based on GPA in A school. The orders are coming in faster that they were earlier this year, but that fluctuates. There was a class that finished a couple of weeks ago that had orders when they graduated. There was also a class that graduated last week with no orders. I have 2 weeks left, still nor orders. However, of those that picked orders, they still don't leave for a while (September/October), unless they pick shore duty, which leaves within a few weeks of graduating.

Again, things change here very quickly, so by the time you get here, it may be different. But, this is how things are right now.
calie89 is offline   Reply With Quote