View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 12:30 AM   #4
CTR3(IW/SG) Freddie
**Active Duty**

CTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to beholdCTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to beholdCTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to behold

It's very, very windy. It wasn't extremely cold when I got there. I think the uniform of the day before I graduated had us wearing the ball cap not the watch cap with gloves. And my. School is at Corry station in Florida. It's been pretty badass so far.

Another important tip is appearance. Keep your shit on spot. Their perception is your reality. You look stupid they will think you are stupid. It's something I'm still fighting today actually. I would always forget a boot strap or something small.

Another thing I would like to mention. People wonder if push divisions exists. And yes they do. I was one. My bootcamp was 54 days long. What happens is that they need x amount of divisions to graduate on a Friday. It's called a training group. If you get to Rtc and the last training group just finished grouping up and you are the start of a new division of a new training group, then you will be there the longest. You will end up doing battle stations first and have like a week of doing nothing. I say nothing loosely because I didn't experience it so I have no clue what they actually do. If you get there and you are part of the last div to group up in your training group, then you will be the last to do battle stations and will end up having less "free" days.