View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 09:37 AM   #111
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakdancer/EOD View Post
I recently graduated from A school and i was told that there were no more billets for aircrew when I applied. How do I know if my instructor put in the billet. I never got an answer, i just got order to go to norfolk (attached to the George Bush)
Your instructor doesn't "put in" a billet. It's either there or it isn't. The only one who decides that is the rating adviser up in Millington. So if your instructor made the call and there weren't any, then there weren't any at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivisTerram View Post
I've got a related question for a spook. I've heard that debt in collections can screw one's chances of getting a TS clearance. I had a college debt go into
collections, about a thousand bucks, and set up a payment plan. Still in good
standing with the agency. Would this be an issue?
Debt can definitely cause issues during your investigation; however, college debt is understandable and if you have a payment plan in place and are in good standing then it shouldn't cause you any issues. They're more worried about say if you owed $20,000 on a house or car or something like that. College debt is super common though.

/r
CTT1
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote