View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 01:49 PM   #2
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspanz View Post
I have a CTT 6 year contract and I have guaranteed E-4 after my A school. Is A School just ELE or is it the entire CTT Tech pipeline.

Also, what are the barracks like at Corry Station? Do you get your own room and just share a common area? Any info would be great.
As a Tech, you're going to go through ATT at Corry station for some basic electronics, after that comes ELE, Shipboard Ops, SSDS, and you'll get a specific class for whatever version of the SLQ you get assigned. You'll be there longer than your 4yr counter parts, hence why you're guaranteed E-4 (so you can keep pace with those that get to the fleet before you).

Craig had a great thread about it (although some of the information is outdated) here:
http://www.navydep.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2004

Barracks at Corry? You'll have anywhere between 1-3 roommates (depending on which building you're in) and you'll share a common area with other Sailors. It's pretty similar to a college dorm.

If you have any specific questions, ask away! Obviously I was there myself and one of my best friends is there who schedules every CTT school in the country.

/r
CTT1
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote