View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 07:34 AM   #68
classified9
**Active Duty**

classified9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbogle View Post
Shipping out 20150303 as a MM, unless my DAR gets approved. Either way, RTC will be what you make it. Going in at our ages = tolerance! Yes, we will be surrounded by people much younger than us, but I also feel that we'll be better prepared for a leadership role in RTC...if you so desire.

I just hope I don't get punished too bad or too often being surrounded by immaturity....even at 39, I can still get myself in enough trouble as it is
I don't think we're going to get picked on for being older, but the way some kids act in my DEP pool makes no sense. Some kid the other day thought it was a good idea to talk back to a chief, seriously, WTF are you smoking?

I'm not saying I won't screw up because I'm not perfect and I surely will, but my brother said that you'll get so tired of getting beat all the time because of the stupid mindless sh** younger recruits say and do.

And I'm not calling out just young bucks, there's no age limit on that behavior. But I'm told that generally, most always, it's the younger recruits.

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." - Jimmy V
classified9 is offline   Reply With Quote