View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 08:52 PM   #368
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhildoBaggins View Post
So basically, do not eat anything crazy that might give you the runs then? Lol, poor R2D2. Glad to know that will be one of the things that I can possibly look forward to if I get AIRC when I go to MEPS. I guess I will have to invest in some Vicks Vapo Rub for the nostrils. hahahaha.
We call taking a dump on the plane "breaking the code", as in its just the accepted code that you don't. Some people still do (there's a way to do it but it's not especially fun), and are then on known as Code Breakers haha There's even a pretty tongue in cheek patch about it that some people have (especially in the EP community, since we do intel anyway it makes it more of a joke).

/r
CTT1

PS: If you go AIRC now you're going P-8. P-3 and EP-3 are getting phased out. So enjoy that nice cushy Boeing haha