View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #17
gregmosu

gregmosu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyeeYoAP View Post
Oh yeah... like air chairs (which I LOVE) which is basically like a sustained squat. Our RDCs would make us hold it for 90 seconds. A lot of people fatigue out, but they always made us start over. One time we got in trouble and our RDCs made us hold our arms out with our trainee guides for a couple minutes. Sometimes they would just drop us in the pushup position and just leave us there.

No, not really. They know people get tired. Bootcamp is a mind game. You **** up sometimes. Whats the worst that can happen? Getting dropped or getting yelled at. If you get tired while they drop you, once again, whats the worst that can happen? Get dropped and yelled at some more?

Believe it or not, your RDCs wanna see you succeed. They won't let you fall behind unless they see you're not really trying. I promise you, you won't be in a situation where everyone can succeed physically while you can't. Even the strongest people have a breaking point. Trust me, all you will hurt together lol

The people that don't succeed physically are the ones that quit during the sustained runs, or cheat during in-house PT when your RDC has their back turned.

Don't overthink it. I did a butt ton of research on bootcamp before I went. I got there and was like ... "oh... so... THIS is it?!" Super easy!
I do tend to overthink things. I just don't like going into anything unprepared. This is typical for me... I research the hell out of something before I commit.

I just wanna make sure I can physically handle boot camp before I head there and make a fool out of myself.
gregmosu is offline   Reply With Quote