View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #3
BonzerAsp
**Active Duty**

BonzerAsp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesirae27 View Post
If you have no issues with your wisdom teeth and can wait to have them pulled at bootcamp, you should wait. If they are impacting or unbearably painful, there is a chance of infection. If you're ship date is a long way away, than you're safe to have them pulled if risk of infection is high. If your ship date is close, the anesthetics the dentists uses will show up in a drug screen which will result in separation.

From my sister who graduated 11/27, the swim quals isn't difficult. Form is not so important as the ability to just swim the distance in the time allotted. However, good form is the key to faster and more energy efficient swimming.
Two of my wisdom teeth have broken through the gums so far and I haven't felt or soon an issues so far. We'll just have to see what happens when the other two start coming in lol but thanks I guess I'll just wait until boot camp. I'm just a little worried about it putting me behind.

Oh, ok, that's good. I've never really been a great swimmer when it comes to form. I didn't learn until I was like 10 and from there I never really learn much more lol but like I said earlier, I can swim the distance pretty easily. I don't ship out until August 26th, so I guess I have some time to practice

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."
President George Washington

BonzerAsp is offline   Reply With Quote