View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #34
Craig
Administrator

Craig has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by haup9 View Post
Thanks for the link Craig. I know you have a ton on your plate and I appreciate the assistance. I wanted to let you know there is a 900 Division Facebook page that the coin has been posted to. I imagine they will see sales skyrocket on that coin now. LOL.

I mentioned you the page to since you designed them. Here is a link to the page if you want to join it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/900Division/
Thanks for the link. I always wonder what people think of the coin.
I've been so busy trying to get the last coins done, so I won't be there for a while. I just finished the USS Marvin Shields Ship 13. I think the Seabee with the Medal of Honor will really look cool. I tell you these dang coins take so dang long to make, since I have to make the 3D effect on them. Each area of the coin has a different level (there are 6 levels) and each has to have a different numbered (1 thru 6) assigned to it to make the 3D effect and to make the coin look cool. All of them look cool to me, but then again, what else am I suppose to think? Can you imagine me saying they looked really bad? ~ha.....
One thing for sure, these coins will last a lot longer than a water bottle or a t-shirt. I want the new sailors to have them forever... I want their kids to say "boy, that's cool".

I appreciate any mention of them (the coins). I really want to keep NavyDEP running and with PIRGifts help, I know I can.

Last edited by Craig; 10-13-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote