View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #31
Cmann318

Cmann318 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureSailor24 View Post
i know that this is a really really small thing, but are the racks comfortable or do you just end up not caring because you are so tired at the end of the day? what is a typical PT like? what kinds of exercises do they have you do?
Well im 6'1 250 lbs and the racks were pretty comfortable to me lol. I was so tired at the end of the day that I prolly could've slept on the floor but the racks aren't uncomfortable at all. PT ranges depending on the day really, you have a 5,10,12,17 and 20 minute sustained runs that you have to do. they have shuttle runs where you run around the track twice and then stop and do situps or pushups or jumping jack,just whatever your RDC wants you to do. Then you have in house strength and conditioning which is push ups, sit ups, flutter kick, wide grip and diamond pushups and more. Those in house sessions usually last about an hour or so. To be honest PT in bootcamp is really extremely easy atleast it was for me. I worked out for months prior to boo to get myself ready cause I wanted to pass my first PT test so I could get a promotion. PT was very easy for me but some people struggled and we even had 4 people not graduate and they still might be at boot camp trying to pass their final PT test. I would suggest running and doing sit ups and pushups atleast 4-5 times a week just to get yourself ready and acclimated to working out cause if you just come straight off the couch and not in some kind of shape you'll most likely struggle through boot camp when it comes to PT.
Cmann318 is offline   Reply With Quote