View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 11:25 PM   #57
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresailorCTN View Post
hustini, the best advice I can give is to work together with others in your class. Classes that study together stay together. In my class, we only dropped 2 of the original 16 (1 of which didn't want to be there anyway) and finished with an average GPA over 90. We always met up before tests to study together, and make sure that everyone was on track. Flashcards are also a really good idea for material-heavy sections. Also, take advantage of voluntary study time whenever possible, or if you feel like you're falling behind. Don't get too psyched out about the course, because trust me you'll hear plenty of horror stories from people once you make it to Florida. It's really just about how much work you put into it more than anything else.
ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT!!

This is EXACTLY the kind of mentality I look for in junior sailors. Outstanding; keep it up and way to help bring up those around you!!

/r
CTT1