View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 06:50 AM   #55
hustini

hustini is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabONE View Post
Most of the JCAC material is unclassified so it is not that people would get in trouble for posting classified info per se but more so that it could be looked at as cheating depending. They take cheating very seriously at JCAC and will academically suspend anyone even suspected of cheating whether there is credible proof or not until final determination is made. If theyou determine cheating took place then you are automatically dropped and potentially face administrative action which can result in getting kicked out of the Navy. At any rate, JCAC is hard but not impossible. I struggled for the first few mods, Mods 2-4. I double tapped Mod 2 and was fortunate enough to get a 2nd retest which I barely passed but once I got my study habits down better I was able to make it through with very little trouble. It is all about how well you take in information quickly and how well and how much you study. Discipline to making it through JCAC is the single biggest factor on whether anyone will make it or not, as everyone sent there has the aptitude for it.
What kind of study habits did you get yourself into that allowed you to improve? I'm 33 so I won't be looking at getting into any trouble when I'm down there, those days are behind me. I'm more curious to know which study habits work best when the information coming in is like drinking from a fire hose.
hustini is offline   Reply With Quote