View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 07:15 PM   #44
futuresailor31

futuresailor31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverdee90 View Post
Can you tell me what brand of shoes you are issued? I would like to get my son a pair before he leaves so he can get used to them, I know he won't wear his but at least he will know the shoes ahead of time... He usually only wear his high tops so I want him to wear running shoes for the next 2 weeks, he ships out June 25th
New Balance! (Worst shoes ever) you step onto a thing that looks at the arch and stuff of your feet and they'll give you shoes best fit to that arch but seriously worst shoes ever. The boots are bates. Just make sure he understands that when you get fitted for boots MAKE SURE THEY FIT or you will be miserable. I made sure mine fitted and I tied them tightly and I never had blisters. Granted my feet were sore from trying to break my boots in but I was good. He'll rarely ever wear tennis shoes, honestly. p-Days then for PT, if he's LLD and if he's in that training group that makes you wear them a week on them off. (I'm not sure of that) but hopefully he won't have to wear tennis shoes a whole awful lot because that's just awful! Haha
futuresailor31 is offline   Reply With Quote