View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 07:11 AM   #26
CTR3(IW/SG) Freddie
**Active Duty**

CTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to beholdCTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to beholdCTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4Kixs View Post
I'm very curious, but if you're told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it,yet you aren't sure about one teeny-tiny detail or have forgotten it, would it hurt if you asked them to repeat again so that you can clarify and then do it right the first time perfectly?
I guess that's my perfectionism type-A personality kicking in that I'd need to let loose.
There's nothing wrong with getting stuff clarified. You may get some shit, but they will answer your question. The problem though is who to ask for clarification. You may think it would be best to ask your RDCs. But once you ask Them for help, they may just say ask one of the other recruits for help first. but when you go ask another recruit for help but they don't really know what they are doing and tell you the wrong thing, your RDCs will tell you how wrong you are and to never trust a recruit. So you just have to know who to ask. It gets confusing some times lol.