View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 09:47 AM   #86
SanDiego

SanDiego is a jewel in the rough

Much appreciated. Guess there's nothing I can do regarding the flight physical. It will be what it will be. Lol That's funny. I wouldn't mind being on hold at any point I'll still be getting paid! Haha. Although I'm sure sitting and waiting on the outcome for waivers can be a constant buzzkill. But dang, I spent my high school years in Hawai'i; kind of a bummer it may not be an option by the time I get orders. I don't ship till May of 2015 and by the time I would complete the pipeline I'm sure everyone will already be in Whidbey. I'd much rather be an aircrewman than black shoe Navy just to get Hawai'i though. I guess if I can't make the flight physical there's always that option haha. But are only AWS/AWR stationed in San Diego? I won't ship for 8 months so maybe somewhere down the line while I'm in DEP I could volunteer for the challenge contract for AIRR. If not, just curious if other AW can be stationed in SD? Honestly, I don't mind not being in SD but I also wouldn't mind being able to surf while home lol.
SanDiego is offline   Reply With Quote