View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 10:21 PM   #4
contigo26

contigo26 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for all the information, you guys are right, i should intend to have a backup.

The reason i had in mind to choose specifically IT was that i was interested more in gearing towards computer systems, and network which i saw the IT had and the certifications they receive which led me to be interested.

Anything that dealt with like let's say military radar, and others was not what I had in mind because I have gained a well understanding with what I learned in college, but yes i think i should consider having a backup because i would never know. But i appreciate all the help in making my decision to join and choose what i want to do.

It's been about two months since i graduated from college, and its been rough filling applications to tons of businesses. I could have filled over 100+ and yet to hear from a select few of 2-3 and get screened and interviewed but never heard back, which made me feel that I lacked experience which led me to discover the Navy which was recommended by some friends, and what they can provide you.
contigo26 is offline   Reply With Quote