Thread: AD Lifestyle
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 06:29 PM   #2
BonzerAsp
**Active Duty**

BonzerAsp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes272 View Post
Hello all, I have currently been trying to find more info on the AD rating, and haven't had much success other than the outdated threads on this site. I would like to know what are possible duty locations for Jets, Helos, and Props and will I have to choose one of these ultimately? or is it assigned to you? I know that after boot I will be going to Pensacola for A-School hows life out there?
I'm not an AD, but my rating (AM) works hand in hand with them a lot. I also have some AD friends. Your orders will be assigned to you if I remember correctly. Also you can pretty much go anywhere as an AD really depending if you're assigned O level or I level orders. Pensacola can be a pretty badass place. I would love to go back there if I could. The base is right on the coast and you can walk less than half a mile from your barracks door to the white sand beaches. The winters can be a little cold and the springs can be very wet and humid, but it's still a fun place. Lots to do

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."
President George Washington

BonzerAsp is offline   Reply With Quote