View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 08:52 PM   #10
Rach4USN

Rach4USN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnersate1995 View Post
Was PT as strenuous as the rest of the divisions had it? I'm also focused on getting as much PT as I can!
It wasn't as strenuous...but then it was if that makes sense. With us not being able to workout as much or as hard as other divisions that made it kind of a hassle for the point of exercise. A lot of what we did when we got into week 4 was in house pt consisting of like a rush of everything and laughter because it was so absurd...but it was on the POD so it had to be done. We did however get IT twice I believe, once because two girls thought they could treat a senior div like crap and another time for some other drama...actually, one of those times was ITE...super embarrassing...but one of the baby divs had ITE three times once they got to the ship...that is a struggle and ridiculously embarrassing. I only wish that we were able to work out more.

I can say that it helped me improve my run tremendously. I went from running my 1.5 in about 17+ (horrible, I know) and failing my first and second PFA to passing my final in 15:37, by the time I got to A-school I ran it in about 14:08 and did my last one in Meridian at 13:34...a huge improvement! I'll warn you that in my opinion, running at Freedom Hall sucks...ventilation is a joke haha, but don't be to worried about it. For me the push was getting the heck out of there when I was supposed to!

"You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it."
Rach4USN is offline   Reply With Quote